Pool Access Card Distribution
If you received a card last year, it will still work for this year and years to come!
Contact the Management Company for Pool Access Cards
Property Masters, Inc.
Jodi Rohrer – Clayton HOA Manager
11281 Richmond Ave., J-110
Houston, Texas 77082
Click Below For
1. Card must be picked up by the OWNER of a property.
2. Renters get the card from the landlord.
3. Pool, park & surrounding area are under 24 hour video surveillance
4. There will be NO LIFEGUARDS on duty; Swim at Your Own Risk
5. Tags are $20 cash. You may trade in up to 3 old tags @ $5 each towards the cost of your card.
6. Only ONE access card will be issued per address and is good for future years.
7. Owner is responsible for all damages cause by anyone using his/her access card.
8. The access system records every time a card is used.
9. Do NOT open the gate for someone you don’t know.
10. Guests must arrive & depart with the person who brought them.
11. Assessments must be PAID or on a PAYMENT PLAN
Please Review the Document below so that you will be prepared to sign it before getting your access card.
Please be aware that we have switched to an Access Card system and there will be NO LIFEGUARDS on duty.
Access cards will be $20 for the first card, $25 for replacements. Tags from prior years may be exchanged for up to $15 credit towards the cost of the first access card. Exchanged tags are worth $5 each. You may trade in up to 3 tags for credit.
Pool hours will be 8 am – 9 pm (Tuesday – Sunday)
Closed Monday for maintenance.
Tennis Court Policy
If you have any questions, please send an email to: